Wednesday, January 28, 2009

All About Me

1. I have never broken a bone in my body.

2. My front two teeth are fake--I broke my front two teeth in a 4-wheeler accident when I was 10.

3. I have a dent in my left leg from where I crashed into the side of Mt. Yonah while rappelling. Maybe that contradicts number 1.

4. I despise anything bubble gum flavored. I will get sick if I even smell it. Same for Juicy Fruit gum.

5. I love grapes, grape juice and raisins. However, I hate anything fake-grape. See #4.

6. I'm terrified of needles...I almost passed out just by waiting to give blood when I was 17. Needless to say I don't do blood drives.

7. If blood has to be taken, it MUST be taken from the top of my hand--I have small veins.

8. I can pop my hip out of joint. I would be happy to show you.

9. You can make me throw up just by making gagging noises. (I tell you this in confidence.)

10. I finally met Jimmy Carter (my lifelong dream) last summer and he kissed me on the cheek.

11. I am an excellent drummer on Rock Band. Just ask my husband.

12. At sleepovers as a child, I often kept my friends' parents up by my man-like snoring. I later had my tonsils taken out.

13. I would love to be an actress.

14. I am the worst housekeeper ever.

15. I sometimes feel like an 80 year old is trapped in my body--I love to cross-stitch and crochet.

16. I have danced since I was 4...I have an uncanny ability to remember dances..some from 9 years ago.

17. I sometimes have problems saying no when people need help or volunteers... ok so strike sometimes.

18. I am still frustrated that my parents decided to call me by my middle name. They should have rearranged it!

19. I love being in the spotlight or being on stage. That does not make me conceited.

20. I'm probably one of the most humble people you meet...I never want anyone to feel "beneath" me. I'm totally blessed--that I do know and admit.

21. I'm terribly afraid of screwing up. And 99% of the time you don't have to tell me...I beat myself up enough for it.

22. I hate snow skiing...I've only been once when I was 15. I decided I hated it when I couldn't snow plow and had to lunge myself forward to stop. A 6 yr old flew by me on a snowboard. My brother, Ryan, was a saint for sticking with me the whole way down as I was being a teenager. It was of course "the worst day of my life." Therefore, I don't ski.

23. I had a near-death experience in a canoe in Quebec with Allison. Yes, it was scary and yes we are still friends.

24. I like even numbers...If I'm pumping gas, the price should end at .25, .50, or .75 unless gas will spew all over my car. Then I'll settle for an even .30, .40, etc.

25. I am very impatient...which often leads to impulse buying.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You're so funny little!! I love reading your blog!

Ashley said...

Long time, no post! I've been missing your life on here. How've you been? Any news???

5th Belle Avenue said...

I just stumbled on your blog and love it!!