Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Been A While...

So, it's been a couple weeks since I actually posted a read-worthy posting (for those few of you that keep up). So, not much has been going on here. Just staying busy! I did, however, successfully pull off a Surprise Birthday Party for John's 30th. I was quite proud and pleased at the turn-out! He was truly surprised and was actually at a loss for words. I think that's a first! Unfortunately, he's had to work late nights every weeknight and a half-day on Saturdays. So, since then I haven't really seen him much. I'm afraid that I'm just being prepared for the upcoming year. A few months ago, I couldn't shake the feeling that he was going to go back overseas. It died down for a while, but it's back now. I really don't want him to go back and especially don't want to be away from him for another year. But I can't really fight God, if this is His plan. So, we wait! It may not happen at all, but we will know in due time.

Other than that, things are pretty much the same around here.

Just ready for the Holidays...Thanksgiving and CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

1 comment:

jennifer said...

Hey Lindsey!! I just found your blog! Glad to see you are doing well and I'm glad I can read about you now ;) Hope you guys are well!