Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful

So, it's been entirely too long since I've last posted...So sorry! But we're coming up on my absolute favorite time of year: Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!!!! I can't keep silent now. I don't know if it's the gathering of family and memories being made and shared or the excitement that surrounds both holidays, but I love it so very much. I'm taking inspiration from a FB friend and blogging what I'm thankful for. Each person or thing that I am thankful for deserves its own post, and rightly so. Let's get started!

I am so very thankful for my Savior, Jesus. I truly don't know where I would be without His love and grace. So many times I can think back and see Him working in my life. No, I am by no means perfect but He loves me anyway. I want to be the best I can be..It's the least I can do in return. I want others to see Him through me and see what He's done in my life. Everything that I have achieved or have has been through Him. So many times I have failed and sinned, but he doesn't see that. He sees me as I am--His child. And he loves me and blesses me. He picks me up when I fall and puts me right back on my feet. I do not deserve any of it. But by His stripes, we are healed. I am so thankful that He died for me....and for you, so that we might live.

I could tell you story after story of how He has worked in my life. I never tire of telling them and can't wait to see what all He will do in my life. I thank my Nana and Mother for introducing me to His love and showing me what a true relationship with Him is. I don't know where I would be without their influences in my life. How lucky I am!

He has blessed me with a wonderful family, an amazing husband, friends and more.

Thank you Lord!


Two amazing Women of God!

No comments: