Monday, August 16, 2010

Workin' 9 to 5...

Or 10-6....Or whatever schedule I need to work to get things done! I cannot tell you how much I love love being at home! I get up in the morning, cook John breakfast, go to the gym (Ok, today was the first day I went in the morning but I'm making it my routine...now it's in print!), get ready and head to my office to work! I feel so blessed. My friends, family and wonderful husband are all supporting me in this endeavor and this is my chance to make it work! I know that God has blessed me with this talent and now I have the opportunity to devote 100% to this. I'm really excited with the response that I've gotten so far and with what I've produced. I know that if this is what I'm meant to do, then God will bless it and this business will prosper.

I'm going to try to keep this blog "personal" and devoted to what's going on in our lives, but I'm also going to try and update the Lindsey Lou blog with what is going on business wise. You can check it out here.

We had a wonderful weekend celebrating my Grandmother's 90th birthday. She is so amazing. I will post pictures of that soon....too much fun!

My machine is beeping at me which means that my latest creation is done! Check out the LL blog to see pics! :)

Blessings!

Lindsey

No comments: