Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary

So, Friday was our 4th wedding anniversary. What a tough day. John called on Tuesday to let me know that he had bought me 3 sessions to Spa Sydell. He told me in advance so that I could book a session for Friday. What a wonderful husband!! I was able to book an hour massage. Boy, did I need it. It was an okay work day, but just knowing that I was going home to an empty house was a little hard. So, I came home, straightened up, then went off to get pampered. After my wonderful massage, I went home to relax. At least I have the comfort that he will be home to celebrate with next year!

In case you didn't know, he was deployed when we got married. He came home on a Sunday, we got married the next Sunday and he left the following week! What a whirlwind. Here are some pictures from that wonderful time...

Seeing each other for the first time in 6 months


Yay!!

We're married!


Quick honeymoon!


Saying goodbye...


The last 4 years have been quite eventful, to say the least. It hasn't always been perfect but I wouldn't want to go through life with anyone else.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, providing husband and best friend.

Here's to many many more!

1 comment: